The Hillsborough County medical examiner has announced that the cause of death in the case of Andrew “Test” Martinwas oxycodone intoxication, and ruled the manner of death was accidental overdose. Oxycodone is the addictive ingredient found in the painkiller OxyContin. The pill is also called Hillbilly Heroin. This drug has been widely abused and linked to hundreds of deaths in the US including that of Sensational Sherri Martel and Hollywood Actor Heath Ledger.
Martin was found dead at his apartment in Tampa, Florida on March. 14. The official report is that Martin’s neighbor could see into his apartment window and that Martin appeared motionless for several hours. Police say there was no indication of foul play.